Dashboard Management System
A digital dashboard management system for reviewing and analyzing of automated designing process of system on chip. More particularly, the present invention relates to a digital dashboard for analysis, review and management for a system on chip (SoC) designing and verification process.
Further, the digital dashboard shall optimize SoC designing process by functioning as a centralized platform and synchronize every aspect of the designing process.
The steps of analysis, review and management for a system on chip (SoC) designing process comprising of storing primary inputs regarding projects, design elements, flow, steps and users to provide a user defined shape to the web based tools for further data processing; taking input from design area in theCommaSeparatedValues (CSV) format which is then sent to the web based tool wherein data processing and analysis is done depending upon the requirement of the project; integrating EDA tools for CSV script generation as per design requirements and for verification at various stages of the design process to verify performance and functionality of the electronic design showing results after processing via a web based tool in the formof design blocks, flow, steps, reports, key performance indicators, error KPI, snapshot images, text boxes, metrics etc. on the dashboard and; analyzing the data, research finding and/or other results by timeline graph concept that helps users to compare their previous results with the existing ones.
A digital dashboard management system for reviewing and analyzing of automated designing process of system on chip, providing a platform:
1. for active participation and/or collaboration of various teams either working on the same site or across different sites;
2. helping designers to make or modify their future plan of action to deliver best possible results;
3. to optimize SoC designing process by functioning as a centralized platform and synchronize every aspect of the designing and verifying process;
4. co-ordinates a digital dashboard for managing multiple projects on system on chip (SoC) designing across different sites;
5. for providing a process wise update to the designing team;
6. Utilizing a single power unit for an entire homenetwork and smart electronic devices;
7. for managing multiple projects on system on chip designing process and thereby reduce the complexity of the process;
8. designing a dashboard to provide a centralized platform to the designing team
9. a digital dashboard having data processing capacity from multiple sources, either simultaneously or individually
Areas of application
IT Hardware and Accessories
Send download link to email.
Exclusive and Non Exclusive License Sell off in Indian Territory Joint Development Opportunity
Stage of Developments
The prototype of the invention is ready.
“Increase in the demand of smarter and power efficient electronic devices, declining cost per function of integrated circuits (IC) and increasing demand for multi-core technologies and embedded graphics are the major driving factors for the SoC market. SoCs are being utilized by all smart electronic devices currently, such as smart phones, wireless communication equipments, automotive body electronics and electrocardiogram (ECG) telemetry devices. The increasing demand for
energy efficient devices has led to development of newer SoCs which are smaller in size, functions faster than their predecessors and even consumes much lesser power. Moreover, the increased demand for multi-core technologies and embedded graphics has led to development of advanced SoCs having such features. With further advancements of SoC technologies and increased manifestation of Moore’s law, the global SoC market is expected to grow at a decent rate during the forecast period from 2015 to 2021” ; System-on-Chip (SoC) Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth,Trends andForecast, 2015 – 2021.
Therefore, as the SoC market is on growth the present invention providing a dashboard management system has immense potential.