Multi Media Router
The present invention relates to an improved router gateway device for sharing and mounting a bundle of multiple modular devices for selective functional modules wherein such selective functional modules can be stacked one-on-top-of-the- other in any order to behave and operate as a
singular device and as an integral part of the gateway device.
The present invention relates to an improvedmulti-media router wherein a bundle of modular devices are mounted together and which share a commonbase gateway router.
Apart from typicalWAN and LAN connectivity, the base Router provides an improved power function which allows other modular devices to plug and play. Even though each modular device is an independent device they interact in such a manner to the base gateway unit, in any order, so as to
behave and operate as a singular device mode.
The invention provides selective functional modules, stacked one-on-top of the in any order to behave and operate in a singular device mode and as an integral part of the gateway device this
provides numerous advantages such as:
1. Obviates the requirements of number of physical ports/wires and power adaptors to operate multiple modular devices;
2. Minimizes the cost spent on router accessories and the complexity of mounting, removing, and remounting different accessories to the router;
3. Provides a single operating system for all the functional modules and thereby making the entire operating system simpler and more cost effective;
4. Acts as a single communication device for an entire home network and smart electronic devices; and
5. Utilizes a single power unit for an entire home network and smart electronic devices.
Areas of application
IT Hardware and Accessories
Send download link to email.
Exclusive and Non Exclusive License Sell off in Indian Territory Joint Development Opportunity
Stage of Developments
The product is ready and the passed all feasibility tests.
The statistic depicts the forecasted growth in worldwide spending on IT hardware from 2014 to 2018. In 2015 the global growth of expenditure on IT hardware is expected to be 2.54 percent compared to the previous year. Total expenditure in 2015 is expected to be 1,051.8 billionU.S. dollars.